Monday, December 8, 2008

Router loves trees


Everyone's kids are obsessed with the Christmas tree - well mine isn't any different. Router is obssesed with this one ornament on our tree, it really isn't even an ornament, its a stocking that Kelly had since he was a wee lad - but everytime Router sees it in the tree he has to get it. I think its so hilarious - so here is what I caught him doing. (okay I egg him on a little because it's so funny)



See just a stocking, but he can't get enough

Ohh man it's so funny!! I guess its better that he plays in the tree then pee on the tree like he did last year. Can't complain, laughing is a great medicine.

7 comments:

Tiff said...

he's so cute!! that's really funny though.

Nisha said...

OH my gosh! That would drive me nuts. You have way more patience then I do.

Jennifer said...

What a cute dog. It looks like he loves Christmas!

Robyn said...

Wow, he's worse than my boys!! :)

Jenn said...

So funny that he's pulling things off of the tree! And random that he would choose that one ornament. LOL. I love router.

raising4boys said...

Did Kelly have a dog when he was younger and the stocking smells like the old dog?? When I first saw the pictures, I thought, Uh Oh! Routers getting nuttin' for Christmas. But if you egg him on and think it's funny....then we won't blame him.

Lucky for me Bronson hasn't touched the tree (yet) but there are no presents under it for him to get into so far.

I love your Christmas blog look :)

Anonymous said...

Router is so funny Kelly! Oh by the way this is Clay :)