Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twilight


Saw the movie today - lets just say I hope that Bella gets some acting lessons before the next movie. And I almost died laghing when the part came that Edward showed his skin - ohh man that was pathetic. It was an OK movie - not my favorite I really think they could have done better on it. And the casting could have been better. Again lets hope acting classes are taken before the next movie. Glad I only paid 5.50 for it. Ohh and there was WAY To much music in this movie. Everytime there wasn't talking (alot) I felt like I was in a elevator - it was music overload! Thoughts?

6 comments:

Nisha said...

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm going in with zero expectations. No one else has commented on Bella's poor acting or the music so far. It was such a low budget movie, so you can't expect much. I think I'll wait for the dollar theater or redbox.

Tiff said...

there was bad acting. totally agree with ya there!! but the book is kinda lame like that!! but i liked the overall plot of the movie!!

speakdaddy said...

I agree, I laughed a lot during the movie. It was pretty cheesy (but so was the book). I do hope the actors take acting lesson too. Their facial experessions were hilarious! I hope the next one is better and has a bigger budget. They need it with the Werewolf story!

Amy said...

Totally agree! I suggest seeing it twice, though. It was better the second time around.

Hoylelicious said...

Okay I'll watch it again (kelly wants to see it) maybe the second time around will be better - if not then I get a good laugh again!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree and where was the story line? It didnt flow!!!!