Sunday, November 16, 2008

NKOTB


Can you read what that says??? Ohh well these are my 6 FREE tickets to New Kids on the Block in concert so take that!!! Okay there were practically free I had to pay the service charge for them, so they came out to be $1.60 per ticket, and we sat on the floor!!!!! How did this happen you ask? Well my wonderful gracious beautiful friend Whitney who I work with got an email from her sorority saying she was entitled to 6 free tickets, well she couldn't go so she called me up - so I called my sisters up and there were totally on board, so I took them. AND WE HAD A BLAST!!!!

Well the sad news of this wonderful story is that when I got to the concert, my batteries died in my camera - well I always bring a spare; well those were dead to!! So the only pictures I have are from my camera phone so they kind of suck, BUT the good news is my sister had her camera but I have yet to get them from her - ohh but I know you are all super jealous that I went so I will post those pictures as soon as I have them!! But here are just a few that I got from my camera before it died, and what my camera phone took (they are terrible beware)



So these are from my phone - but you can see the stage (we were on the floor but 55 rows, back) who cares they were $1.60. The ones with the piano they rotated on this platform for a few songs, they were like FEET away from us, that was pretty fun I wont lie!! And then someone threw a shirt on the "stage" that said I <3> mormon girls
So this is all of us before the concert - it happened to also be my Aunt Jo's birthday (far left) who wouldn't love going to NKOTB for their birthday?
And look who is a fan of NKOTB

1 comment:

Nisha said...

So do they have new songs or was it all the old school stuff? My sister and I were huge fans growing up.