Sunday, November 16, 2008

NKOTB - continued

Okay so my last post it was making me angry becasue the font started to get REALLY big and it wouldn't go smaller - so I am finishing the post on a new post - take that stupid blog!!!!



So Lady Ga Ga and Natasha Bedingfield opened for NKOTB. This is the best one I had of Lady Ga Ga

So yeah check back soon and I'll have a HUGE slideshow of more UP CLOSE, BETTER photos of the concert when I get them from my sister. And really it's okay if you're a NKOTB fan - let me know if you are!


This is random but after this concert I decided I really really really am in desperate need of a good QUALITY camera and so I am asking for your help and suggestions on what I should get. I don't need anything SUPER fancy, but something NICE, that will take decent photos at night, or in dark places (like NKOTB concerts) but something also I can stick in my purse so I can carry it with me wherever I go - because I do take my camera with me wherever I go. So I need your help - HELP ME FIND A CAMERA!!! Suggestions anyone?

6 comments:

Nicole said...

so you were like 20 rows behind me!! I wish I would have known!! But for a camera I suggest a Nikon. I will show you my pics from the concert they are amazing!!

speakdaddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

It was so much fun! Thanks for inviting me!

Michelle said...

Sweet! I bet the concert totally rocked!

raising4boys said...

I hope you got a nap on Sunday :) My 18 year old cousin went to the concert too. I wasn't a big NKOTB fan but I think it's great you had a fabulous time with your friends.

As for a camera, not sure how it does with night shots, but we have a Cannon. I didn't want anything too big and fancy either. Did you know Randy is working part time at Best Buy?? Maybe he can hook you up if you haven't found anything yet.

Annie said...

So I am a new kids fan and have been since I can remember. It looks like it was fun!
Also we need to do dinner again soon!