Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Re-cap

So I figured before this year ends I would do a quick re-cap of what happened this year.

But first let me post about Christmas - we had a fabulous Christmas Kelly was so excited to open his major award.




Don't you just love it, its the cutest nightlight ever thanks to Kelly's mom for getting that for him.
Yeah we got wii Fit!!! This too came from Kelly's parents, they spoiled us a little to much. I love it I play with it everyday and let me tell you it makes you sweat and I can feel the burn!! Anyone want to come over and try it feel free! We also go Sean White's Snowboarding game that you have to use the wii Fit board with, I may be a horrible snowboarder on the snow, but on the wii I am a pro!! I have a lot of fun with it! Christmas was a blast, Kelly spoiled me way to much but I love it I wont lie. We got to visit my family for Christmas this year but because of the snow we got stuck at my grandparents house in Kearns and had to spend the night on Christmas day. It was a great day and we survived yet another holiday.

Well This past year, its been a doosy - I would be lying it I said it was great! We had some good times, lots of things were going on but we also had some hard time.
Kelly got transferred once again from the Orem SA to the new Sandy store. They moved the Sandy store across the street so he got transferred there to open the new store. It was a lot of hours, a lot of work but it has paid off. He was there from the beginning of the move, and had to set the entire store with merchandise in little less than 3 weeks. So we saw each other very little. But he likes it there, its not much closer to home than the Orem store but it will do. He still works a ton and now that Christmas is over maybe we will see each other a little more.

I still wrok for NMFN as a recruiter in downtown SLC. I love it here. I am always doing new things, and I work with great people. I recently started to take the bus to work which is so relaxing, I don't have to drive in traffic, its pretty carefree and I get to take a nap twice a day if I want. I love it. But I have been staying busy with running, and the gym and recently taken up soccer (thanks to Wendy) so I keep busy while Kelly is working many many hours. We bustle along with life. I completed my first half marathon in Apirl and today I plan to register for next years half marathon - so help me keep motivated. I'm excited to fulfill that challenge. Running has been hard for me lately only because lack of motivation but I plan to change that.

We went skiing a lot last year, pretty much every Saturday from January to March - hopefully we get that much skiing in this year - even though snow and me aren't the best of friends as a lately; maybe that will help rekindle our relationship. We also celebrated our 5 year anniversary this past November and got to see Wicked in LA. It's been a wild 5 years!

Router is still the best dog ever and he makes me laugh ever so hard and the silly things he does. We love him and so glad he is part of our family.
We have been blessed throughout 2008 and we are so grateful for the many blessings we have recieved. I hope to make 2009 bigger and better. Happy New Year everyone - may you receieve many blessing in 2009! Love you all and don't forget to keep in touch wherever life takes you!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that nightlight! Sweet!

Robyn said...

Silas and I are jealous of your Wii Fit. Actually, we're jealous of your Wii. :) And I love the nightlight!