Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Video

Click on the link then read the rest of my blog.

http://www.planetfitness.com/PromotionalVideos/flv/PromotionalVideos.html?s=1149

Okay so here is the story. I go to this gym, planet fitness, its right across from my work so I leave work and go straight their almost everyday, then I catch my bus home. It's great, it has what I need and it keeps me motivated (most of the time) So me and my best friend ever Amy (when she lived here) were gym buddies and we went there everyday. Last April they told us they were filming a commercial for their website and wanted to know if we wanted to be in it. (I'm pretty sure its because we are awesome) Umm HELLO could we pass that up? Never. I mean look at us:


I love you Amy!!

Anyway so of course we had to do the commercial. So we were interviewed and then we went around the different machines (as you saw in the video) and we had a blast. We had to sign all these waivers and stuff, it was so neat! We had so much fun - so yes yes you can now ask me for my autograph. HA HA HA

6 comments:

Wendy said...

You are famous!! That rocks. I hope you kept the tank they let you wear!

raising4boys said...

Awesome Deanna!! Can I have your autograph?? How exciting to be famous. You did great in the video :)

Michelle said...

Wow! You are famous!

Hoylelicious said...

Hey I made that tank - they gave us a shirt that was a XL - what am I supposed to do with an XL shirt? So we made the shirt fit us.

Have your people contact my people for autographs.

Robyn said...

They should have paid you for that!! :)

Tiff said...

you rock!! that was awesome!!