Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm really bad at this

So it was Kelly's birthday last week and I am a horrible wife and never got a chance to tell him Happy Birthday on here - work was super busy last week. I wanted to get a funny picture of him in a birthday hat and tell him happy birthday but I was lucky to even go out on his birthday I was exhausted. But we did celebreate his birthday, we went to Olive Garden because he loves Lasagna and since I am not very good at making it we went out. It was nice evening sometimes just being with him is a birthday treat in itself.
So..
Happy Birthday Kelly - thanks for being a great husband and being so paitent with me, I need that! Thanks for the love you share with me and bringing a smile to my face when I need it. here is to many more birthdays!! Love you!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Amen! LOL Thanks for cake!! ;)

Jenn said...

Oh squish. We went to Olive Garden too, just not for Kelly's birthday. The cake was good, and the drive home was not as bad as the drive there.

raising4boys said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday Kelly (and a great wife too)! Isn't Olive Garden the best. We went there for my last birthday too. I love their bread sticks, YUMMY!!