Monday, February 2, 2009

Loathing

Something about this picture is very soothing. If any of you are like me I am so over winter and I am ready to bring SPRING ON!!! 6 more weeks of winter, that doesn't seem to long does it? Not soon enough in my book, I don't know what it is about this year but I have not been in the winter mood! I have only been skiing twice this year, where last year we went every weekend. I don't think I have even played in the snow this year, and shoveling the snow is not my type of playing. I just frown upon everything winter this year. Router hates to go outside because it's so cold outside and that makes bathroom breaks a little harder. He is such a sissy when it coems to the cold actually it makes me laugh. Because as soon as he is "finished" outside he runs right to the heating vent and stares at you with this look on his face like he is saying: "I'm so cold, ohh so cold, maybe if I sit by this warm heat vent it MIGHT come on" I just have to laugh at him then cuddle him.
I think the only thing winter had going for itself this year was that I got to wear my super cute coats, and I love to wear them! But really I am so over it, I am ready for the warm sunshine, ready to get my daily dose of vitamin D, so bring on the spring time Mr. Groundhog I'm ready for it.

Maybe I should have a better attitude about winter. But as I was driving to my sisters house for the Superbowl I stopped at a light and was looking around at my surroundings and was gazing at the trees (I notice them now because they are making redwood wider and tore down a whole bunch of trees) and I thought to myself wow that big group of trees are going to look so pretty when it's Spring time again and they are all green. Winter is just an ugly time of year, well except when it just snowed - then I think its so pretty and peacful.

So again I say BRING ON SPRING!! Awww I am a very impaitent person I don't think mother nature realizes that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop already with the cutest blog ever! I'm ready to get my spring ON and walk my big behind OFF.

Tiff said...

oh, i am so with ya!! i am not a winter person, and never have been. i hate skiing, playing in the snow, and whatever you do in this crappy white stuff! wait... why do i live in utah again? oh yeah, cause i was raised here and can't leave for some weird reason... sorry back to the real world!! :) but i hope that cute little groundhog was wrong today and the 6 extra weeks turn into 6 less weeks of winter... i'll keep my fingers crossed (well not really, but you get the idea! see ya wednesday!!

Jennifer said...

You are such a cutie. How is everyone doing?

Jenn said...

I'm so with you sista! I'm tired of the snow and I can't wait until it's warm enough to take Zack outside to play!

Bryan and Jessica said...

hey guys! how are you? I just found your blog off of hilaree's! hope everything is going good for you! :)

raising4boys said...

I had enough winter at the beginning of January. But it looks like the Groundhog was right this year...6 more weeks.

Too funny about Router!! Eric likes to wake up in the morning and make a tent with his blanket around the heater. He would sleep there if I let him.