Monday, December 22, 2008

?????

OHH the things I could call this post - so many options what to do what to do! But I had to keep this blog at least PG - so I went with ??? seemed safe.

Does that explain it? Yep I have about 13 inches and counting in my yard. Oh the joys let me tell you! AND the things you think about while you are shoveling snow. Well let me entertain you with my thoughts for one moment.

"I really hate Eagle Mountain - they need to invest in a plow."
"Really, REALLY I just shoveled that."
"Maybe I will shovel my neighbors driveway when I am done with mine"
"HHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA, funny deanna"
"At least this time I have snow boots on and not my high heels."
"hmm how many snow storms have we had so far? Why is it that I am the one ALWAYS shoveling the snow"
"I wish I had a cow right now, I could use one right now"
"I think I will invest in a snowblower instead of my future, seems more plausable"
"WOW they have a backhoe, I hope he comes down my street."
"Maybe if I stay out here long enough my dishes will get done."
"SKIING"
"Wee this is fun"
"I'm I done yet"
"The sun will come out tomorrow, tomorrow"
"Does salt really crack my driveway?"
"Why do I pay my HO if they don't plow my road?"
"ohh no I hope I get to work tomorrow its my work party"
"the sun will come out tomorrow, tomorrow"
"am I being tested for something here?"
"I have a bad back, you have a bad attitude."
So you see why woulddn't I enjoy shoveling snow. Then my mom called me and had to rub it in that she has zero inches of snow - I love her!

Then I come inside and Router starts freaking out. Why you ask? Well because of this:



It's his stocking - I think this dog has a problem with stocking he is obsessed!!! Then he carried it around the house. He is so ready for Santa to come and fill that stock with lots of goodies. Ohh he is so cute I love him so much!

I love my snow too :)



8 comments:

Nisha said...

You have to admit that it is so pretty. But if I were you and had to leave the house, I would have the same thoughts.

I'm hoping all this snow now just means that January and February won't be so bad. Can we get so lucky?

Anonymous said...

I'm dreaming, of a white Christmas........(feel free to sing along).

Hoylelicious said...

HA I started to sing White Christmas but it always ends in white pink poka dot - and that just didn't make sense yesterday.

yeah January and February wont be bad at all!!

Wendy said...

I told you! Nuts huh? You should have called me to help you shovel. I would have gladly helped!!

Cam & Nat said...

holy cow!! yea richfield doesnt' even compare to that. We maybe have like a foot. oh well.

Jenn said...

LMAO - I have a bad back... LOL. You make me laugh.

Tiff said...

you are freaking hilarious!! you make me laugh...

raising4boys said...

Awesome picture Deanna! Love all your possible post titles. Thanks for keeping it PG! I have to tell you, we ran through your yard after dropping off your treat t5he other day because we were cold and wanted to get home faster. That was an adventure. Sorry, I think I ran through your garden by mistake. Oops! You should have seen Eric. LOL!!

I agree. We need plows in Eagle Mountain. It's a good thing there isn't a lot of traffic because I was sliding around the other day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!