Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Check it

So this past weekend was so much fun I have to tell about it.

So Saturday night we went to th Motab Christmas Concert at the Conference Center - its always amazing. I love going to that every year. This year was exspecially special because we got to see Edward Hermann!! Yeah so cool. So then Friday I went to my soccor game (we lost 2-0) but we had so much fun, and I got this wicked bruise on my ankle - its cool!! Then that night my sister J'net and I went back down town to meet Edward Hermann in person!!!!! YEAH!! He is so cute. I loved him on Gilmore Girls so we had to go meet him. Jnet bought a CD that he is in and then he signed it - so we got to chat with him for a few minutes. Yeah!! We were 4th in line baby!! They told us we couldn't take pictures with him so after he signed the CD we stepped aside and took pictures with him in the background - same idea. Jnet has those pictures I'll post them they are funny.
Then ...... does your town do this?
Yeah Eagle Mountain has Santa Clause ride around on the Fire truck and throw candy to all the kids. Its so funny to see the kids run around trying to see him. I was standing on the porch and this girl came running past my house, noticed me and stopped and said Santa is coming on the fire truck, they did this last year, he throws out candy; its kind of fun." Then took off screaming SANTA!! I just laughed, kids are so funny. Router on the other hand HATED it, I think it was more the noise that scared him but he wanted nothing to do with any of it. I laughed and we waved as Santa drove by.
Then Saturday day/night Jnet and I went shopping at the Gateway ALL DAY!! We had the best time ever, and we both got all of our Christmas shopping done. It feels really great!! Ohh it was so much fun, walking in the cold, all bundled up, carrying our bags through Gateway. FUN!!
So yes I had a great weekend - Kelly ohh he worked I saw him for like 10 min on Sunday before I went to bed. Once the holidays are over maybe he wont works so much (ha) Luv ya

2 comments:

raising4boys said...

We missed Santa on his firetruck this year. We kept hearing the firetruck and running out there, and once we thought he was coming and then he turned the corner. It was so cold, no chasing him down for us that day. Bummer for the boys but I didn't mind that they missed the candy. Not like they need it. I was going to take a picture too!

Thanks for the yummy popcorn!! Drive home safe today Deanna :)

Jennifer said...

I am soooo jealous! You have bumped into two Gilmore cast members this year. That is so great. Are you guys comming down for Christmas? We will be in Cedar on Christmas afternoon.