Monday, December 22, 2008

Tag your it

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Well I've been tagged by my sister Jennifer
7 facts about myself: hmm this is going to take some thinking


1. I served president Hinckley dinner at SUU and his body guards.
2. I graduated SUU with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and while living in Cedar City I did the news on a SMALL (emphasis on small) tv station.
3. I had a tree branch puncture my leg, hit my bone and come out.
4. Kelly is more baby hungry then I will ever be.
5. I have an accessories fetish: shoes, hats, gloves, scarfs, jewelery ect - they make me happy
6. Cookies are my downfall, I just can't resist them. Please don't put out cookies I will just eat them then I get mad for eating so many cookies. But they are so delicious!
7. I know a lot about sprinkler systems, I even check out what types of sprinkler heads people have on their grass. I know nerd right!! Thats what you get for working 3 years at Sprinkler World.


I don't like to tag people - its the whole I am forcing you to do it, so if you want to do it then by all means do it - no hurt feelings.
I think they are kind of fun to do sometimes, since my life is pretty boring its nice to have a new post on my blog - even if it is all about me, but I'm a fan of myself. HA HA HA

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Hey! I love your random facts!

Hoylelicious said...

Thanks :)

Wendy said...

Wow, I learned a lot! Sprinkler World! That's impressive! ;) Have you ckeked out my sprinkler heads lately?????