Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tantrums

Yes we have started the tantrum stage....where do they learn this??? OH man we now call Kairi the Kairi the velociraptor. Cause man this girl can scream like one!! I don't know what was with her this day, I was trying to get dinner ready so we could get to Red Butte Garden and all she wanted to do was scream at me. I was trying to keep her away from the hot oven, and make pizza dough, and listen to her scream HIGH PITCH for like 2 hours!! She would throw herself on the ground kick and scream and kick and scream. Finally I had to get the camera out and prove it to someone that she was acting like this. And everytime she saw the camera she would scream more then look at the camera and do it all over again like she was putting on a show! ohh man I wanted to give her away...









And then we get to Red Butte Gardens and she is happy as a Lark. No tears, no fussing - all peaches and cream when Grandma is around.





Later on I did find that she had burned her little fingers on my oven, so that could have been part of the tantrums...but most of it was her being a raptor! So now we are starting to try something new. Everytime she decideds to yell at me I get the spray bottle and spray her in the face with a very fine mist of water and then camly tell her we don't scream then show her the sign language for whatever she wants or things she needs. Its a trying time... well see. No more raptor screams I might go crazy!! Having kids is just like raising a dog....

No comments: