Thursday, June 30, 2011

Animals to Helicopters




We had quite the day yesterday!! Met up with my brother and sister in law for some haircuts, waxing and BBQ at there house. Its always a good time watching Kelly get his nose hairs waxed. Then they suggested we go to Wheeler Farm. Of all the years I have lived here I don't ever remember ever going to Wheeler Farm!! WOW that place is so much fun! We fed ducks, petted goats, fed geese, saw rabbits, and horses (who had the farts) and cows, and wow that place is fun!! Kairi loved all the animals and wasn't scared like when we saw the baby chicks at IFA. Yes she was afraid of the baby chicks at IFA what a weird child, but she was okay to sit on my lap as I fed a goose, a honking goose!!





I wanted to take a baby duck home!!




I think she was trying to make the face of a goat


After the farm Cody was flying in from Canada on his way down south to a fire. So we got to meet him at the airport and take a little tour of his helicopter and see what he "says" he does at work. I would not enjoy flying long distances in the back of a helicopter, talk about close uncomfortable quarters. I guess thats why he is the pilot and get the comfy seat. But needless to say we had fun goofing on, the other firefighters probably thought we were weirdos, but who doesn't? Kairi was tired, and hungry and didn't want anyone but Mom but she still seemed to like being in there.

So thanks Cody for letting us come see you!!



This is how they repel out of the helicopter?! okay maybe not even close...


I had to laugh at this picture, my brother in the background!!!! AH AH AHAHAHA

Thanks again Cody!

2 comments:

Nisha said...

We need to go to Wheeler Farm, esp. now that Thanksgiving Point raised their prices.

Kairi is so stinkin cute!

Hoylelicious said...

YES LETS GO!! Its so much fun, I want to go when it open