Thursday, June 23, 2011

Scottish Festival

Yep its that time again!! My family LOVES going to the scottish festivals - somewhere we have to be part Irish! And Kairi loves them just as much as we do! We had a lot of fun, she danced to all the bagpippers and was so interested in them playing. We had a had day the 2nd day we got there. I pulled up the festival and went to get her out and she had thrown up all over herself in her seat. PEAS EVERYWHERE!!! So here I sat with a naked baby trying to clean up peas.... blah not what I wanted to start my afternoon out with. But we made it and cleaned up and had a great time.... then she was sick that night - lots of sheet changing. Stupid stomach flu bug that has been going around hate it when Kairi gets it I never know how to truley help her. But alas we had a great Scottish Festival...and another first for Kairi.


She loves her Uncle Russell - they were watching the bagpippers play..so intently watching.


This is what they were watching and our favorite part. Actually this guy is Russells bagpip instructor ( I don't know if I am supposed to share that with people. I don't know anyone knows he takes classes or wants people to know so pretend you don't know) But oh man I could listen to them play all day!




This year we hit the sauce a little early - gotta have our Bison Brew!


Until Next year.....

No comments: