Thursday, June 23, 2011

BIRDS

Just because we are not collecting ants, doesn't mean I want to start collecting other things...


Well this bird didn't get that memo. I had a bird fly into my garage and make itself at home, so much it didn't want to leave. I had left my garage door open all day hopeing it would leave. By 10 pm it was curling up and going to sleep. I didn't want the little fellow to die in my hot garage during the night, or freak out and fly into something.. I didn't want to find a dead bird in the morning. I called Kelly at work and told him to pick up a birds cage..... he thought I was serious. NO more wild life!!! So with the help of my wonderful neighbor, a broom, a rake and a dust pan all bird catching material the bird finally swooped out the garage door. But not after much trouble and a few hits to the head on the wall, the ping pog table, the doll house... poor little guy. He flew into the tree and I told him to stay away from cats and rest. I hope he lived.


No comments: