Friday, June 24, 2011

Don't pee in the pool

Okay I have figured out the number one reason to have kids......
SO YOU CAN PLAY WITH THERE TOYS AND FEEL COMPLETLY OKAY WITH IT!!!

Wow its great, and man am I looking forward to many many more days of this....

Yep thats me lounging in Kairis new pool we got her. She LOVES IT!!! We hook the hose up to the washer spout add a little warm water with the cool water... and WAHLA you have bath water in your outside pool and a happy kiddo!! I get to sit out in the sun, bask in the sunlight, sip my drink, relax all while Kairi is next to me laughing and playing playing in the pool. Man this is the life... why ever did I wait 7 years to have kids?

We took the pool over to our friend Wendys house and let our kids play in the pool we were probably in there for a good 3 hours. I took Kairi out and she was just raisen foot. She grabbed her foot played with the raisens, look at me all confused then laughed. She is a water baby. Today my sister and I took out kids to a pool near her house, she was kicking her feet laughing at me. I would put her on the side of the pool and she would "jump" in to my arms and laugh. (well as much as she could jump/stand) We had a great day, can't wait for many more pool days this summer... to bad the warm weather started so LATE this year!

Happy Swimming

No comments: