Friday, February 25, 2011

Up we go

Guess who is pulling herself up on things?

I only placed her in her crib while I was getting her things together to get her to bed and plop there she goes pulled herself up on her crib.... so then I spent the next 30 min lowering her mattress so she couldn't fall out. Do you know how hard it is to do that by yourself??? GEEZ I had her whole room torn up so I could turn her crib on its side to get the mattress lowered. My baby is growing up so fast. Today she crawled over to kelly on the couch and pulled herself up on the couch!!! MAN she is getting so big and smart and I love it. I love watching her do new things, I love watching her try new things, and I laugh when she can't do things. Its so fun to see her grow up, sad yes casue I love her so small! But this is a fun age, we play and laugh and roll around and chase the dog and eat treats all day I LOVE IT!!

No comments: