Monday, February 7, 2011

JAZZ = TV

So I wanted to get this all blogged in January... you know at least the month when i all happened... yeah well now its February and Im just getting to things that happened in the middle of the month. I suck at this!!
Anyway... JAZZ game baby!!

So my grandpa had told Kelly and I one day when we went to go visit that he had free jazz tickets if we wanted them - can't pass that up. It happened to be on a day that Kelly actually had the day off. So we decided we had better go, I actually had thought about not going - but I decided we needed a day out. My mom had volunteered to take Kairi at the last minute which turned out to be a blessing. Kairi gets really upset at loud yelling or screaming...and we did a lot of that at the game! Well when we got to the game my Grandpa had our tickets so we found him and he told us we were really lucky tonight because when he went to go exchange the voucher the guy had given us LOWER BOWL seating. We were on row 27... it was simply amazing. All the games I have ever been to we were CLEAR at the tip top... like 4 row from the cealing. So these were AWESOME!!! We had so much fun, being that close puts a whole new look at the game.


I heart D Will. And can I just say look at the second picturea and Keristinko... he needs a hair cut. Me and the guy I was sitting next to decided he should perm it...I mean why not its already horrible looking what more is a perm!

Yep we are cute!!

So during I think the first quarter on the jumbo screen RC Willey put up a thing that said to go to facebook and "LIKE" RC Willey then post on their wall where you were sitting and a lucky winner would be chosen. I said Kelly I am going to do that - winning TV here I come. Kelly said he didn't like doing that stuff becuase then you get txt messages from them for weeks and it annoyes him. Well I can handle a few messges so I went to facebook. Thank you internet on my phone. Then before the half a guy was walking down the stairs and stopped at our row I looked at him and he looked at me and said "Deanna?" I was like YES!! I started to jump up and down because I knew I had won the TV!! OH YEAH!!! So We went up and had to wait for a Rep from RC Willey then we headed down to the court the back way. During half time I got to go in the middle of the floor with my new 32" Sony TV and cheer it up!! And Kelly had missed it!!! I was gone for so long he thought I had went to find my grandpa. So right before I had gone on center court he had left to find me. I got back to my seat and he wasn't there. At least the people around me were excited for me! When Kelly had come back he had gone and got dinner!! he missed me on center court! Oh well I got a TV to show for it. And I got to take it home that night. After the game I got to pick it up. Walking to our car we got a lot of offers to help carry it for us, or show us to other peoples car!

Beauty isn't she? I think she will go nicley on my bedroom wall!




after the game we were on the floor talking to my G-pa and Raja Bell was out talking to the press... we got very close to him!

We had a great date night!! Kairi was wide awake when we went to go get her. I think she was excited for the new TV as well.

No comments: