Friday, February 25, 2011

7 months old!



SO BIG!!!!


things she can do, or is doing

-Play with the dog, thinks its funny to try to get his toys and watch Router take them from her
and throw them aroud that makes us laugh!
-Crawl!! We can now crawl on our hands and knees, not all the time but we can.
-Pick up snacks with our fingers
-Play with Router, there BFF's
- Get into EVERYTHING
- Grab toes- mine and hers
- Starting get my teeth
-BABBLES alot!!
-loves shoes
-Favorite toys are my baby dolls (such a girl)

Everyday is a new adventure with her, I can't believe how time flies!!! 4 months she will be turning one, crazy to even think about. I love every moment I get to spend with her. Her smile melts my heart!! We love you Kairi

2 comments:

Steph said...

I can't believe Kairi is 7 months old already. She is so cute and I'm sure you are having so much fun with her. Miss ya!

Tiff said...

oh she is so CUTE!!!