Friday, February 25, 2011

Swimming

I do love doing the "Firsts" with Kairi......
For her first time swimming she actually did okay. the first initial shock of the water, noise, new place, weird people, water all over she only cried a little bit. Getting into the water she cried a little, okay so the entire time she didn't even crack a smile, and if you let go of her just a little she would get very upset adn cry...but we had fun it was a nice break for all of us!

Kelly has the worst timing on taking pictures... the others ones of me and her wern't that great either. I was trying to get her attention to the camera...she didn't care she was so scared!!



She was okay at the edge of the pool, she thought the grates felt cool. Maybe cause she playes with our vents at home (they make really cool noises when you run your finger along them)




Her swimming suit cracks me up it was a present from her cousin Sydnee



And then I had to throw this one in, I don't even remember what I was feeding her...some sort of fruit...but I loved it all over her face, and so did she!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

The swimming suit is adorable! And I cant believe she is pulling herself up... you are in TRUBBLE!! LOL So fun!