Friday, February 25, 2011

GO GREEN

Yes you see that right.. those are GREEN THINGS growing in my flower bed. These little things brought me such joy. Im so over winter (even though we are supposed to get 3-4 inches tonight) I am over it!!! So I ask you 3 little questions?

1. Whats the point of winter if I can't go skiing?
2. Whats the point of winter if I can't go skiing?
3. Whats the point of winter if I can't go skiing?

Yeah can't answer them can you - therefore I am ready for spring to be here. Good thing its going to be spring officially on March 20th!! Thats only 23 days away!!!! COME ON GO GREEN WITH ME!!!

Winter is hard, so couped up in the house, so little vitamin D and these past couple of weeks have been HORRIBLE!!!
As some of you may know I am a avid gymster, or runner, or pretty much working out. I worked out my entire pregnancy and enjoy it very much. But after having Kairi I found that finding time to do that kind of stuff was a dime a dozen. Well I started to do some workout videos at home. I had to do something I was going crazy!! I was getting into a pretty good routine, put kairi to bed and go downstairs and work out for 45 min to an hour. I was feeling pretty good, and my legs started to hurt in places I don't remember them hurting!! Then it all came to a crashing end........
I play in a co-ed soccer league and one day at a soccer game I was chasing this guy that had the ball and some how we tangles, and I landed on the ground...right on my knee. I had scrapes on both knees on my side and I was in pain. so for 2 weeks now I haven't been able to do anything!!! for a week I was lucky I got around more like hobbled around. I can now walk again, but some times my knee wigs out and I get shooting pains run all over my knee. I get so hesitant just walking up and down my stairs Im afraid of the pain. IT SUCKS!!!!!! I don't have a stress relieve anymore, I can't get my heart rate up, get my endorphines moving, and its cold and yucky outside today..... winter blows. My knee better get better really fast I have this huge itch to go running and I need it. Swimming even hurt..... *sigh* GO GREEN thats my new motto...I need it. So thank you little green plant for making this girl happy. The simple things in life....

No comments: