Saturday, November 20, 2010

Everyone has a favorite

This is Kairis new favorite thing. Its her sock monkey!! One day she wouldn't stay napping. She kept waking up and screaming and when I would go in there she would just hold my arm. So just like me when I sleep I like to have something to hold. Either a pillow or Kelly or whatever. So gave her the sock monkey. She grabbed that so fast and she napped 1.5 hours because of it!!! It was a life savor!!! SOCK MONKEY SOCKS!!! So no when we are in the car I take it wherever we go and she usually is pretty happy as long as her sock monkey is right there with her...or her octopus. she loves them both!!! If it helps her sleep Im all for it!! And I think its cute she is attaching herself to it.

4 comments:

Nisha said...

That's so cute!

Mom said...

Most little girls like dolls - she likes monkeys and octopi! Sounds like she is going to be just like her mother - travels on her own track.

One day at a time. said...

Mackenzie had or has a favourite blanket or kiki that she sleeps with, Parker has a bunny or bunny foo foo that he still sleeps with. I think it is cute.

raising4boys said...

This story is so sweet! I love the picture. Great memories. Your baby girl is just the cutest thing!!!