Monday, November 22, 2010

7 years

Happy Anniversary Babe!!


7 years ago it was freezing -10 degrees and we got hitched!!! Feels like yesterday but feels like forever ago. The temple staff tried to give me away to another guy, there was so much snow that day we almost got snowed in, I lost my earring, forgot our marriage paperwork.... so much happend that day. It was the best day ever though. And look at where are now? How time flies when your having fun!!

Thanks for making me laugh and smile all these years! Love you babe

6 comments:

One day at a time. said...

One of my favorite pictures of Grandpa is with you on your wedding day! Happy Anniversary, Love you guys lots.

raising4boys said...

How sweet!! I love that coat you were wearing. You were a snow princess :)

Wendy said...

Yay! Happy Ann!! That's WHY Kelly took the day off huh? I spaced it!

Amie said...

Aw congrats!! We got married on the 24th and it was FREEEZZZZING and windy over in Cardston. Brrr! Hope it was a great celebration!

Tiff said...

happy anniversary!!

Hoylelicious said...

I love that picture of Grandpa and me too!!