Tuesday, November 30, 2010

4 months old


How time does fly!! 4 MONTH OLD!!!

Stats:

12 lbs

24 3/4 inches long

Heathly and strong and growing like a weed...just not in weight. Thats okay I like her little she still fits in her 0-3 mth clothes.

She is giving Router a run for his money in the length department. He doesn't like laying on his back for this picture, we had to hold him still just to take it. He wasn't in to, I think he knows we are mocking him in a way. But we aren't we are just showing how big she is compared to him.

He was a good sport. He loves her. He is so protective of her. Whenever I am feeding her, he has to be in the same room, if not right at my feet the entire time. If she is napping and she starts to cry he is the first person to the door. Sometimes I don't even hear her and I walk past and there he is sitting at her door waiting for me to open it. He loves her. He is so gentle with her, he plays with her. He likes to run in circles around her and not really nip at her but just prounce into her and back. She loves it she watched him with a huge grin on her face. They are going to grow up to be best buddies I know it!

She had her first Movie Theater movie this month. We went to see the new Harry Potter movie. She did great considering it started at 7 and she goes to bed at 8. She watched the movie for about 20 min then hunger and tiredness settled in. I spent the majority of the movie on the side rocking her. Then after the movie someone had the nerve to say (loud enough for me to hear) "I can't believe she brought a baby" If I would have known who said that I would have gave them a piece of my mind. Geez. But other than that she did great. And the movie was AWESOME!!!!

How did I ever live without her? Kelly always asks why we waited 6 years for her. I keep telling him we had to be ready for her. Yes life is easier without kids, but it sure is a lot more fun with her here. Yes Mom you were right.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

haha, size of router, haha