Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Aquarium

I figured since November is almost over I better get in this months blogging done.
So My Aunt Jolene and my Mom were taking my nephews Zack and Gavin to the Aquarium and they invited us to go along. We have always said we wanted to go there so it was perfect!! Well Kairi was okay as long as we were in the lobby, the moment we stepped into the archway leading to all teh fish a SHRIEK would erupt from her mouth. She wasn't having it at all! I don't know why either. I had to take her outside just to calm her down - to bring her back in and have it happen all over again. GEEZ Well Kelly got to calm down and to actually fall asleep. So combination of sleepy and weird dark creepy place it started out rough for us.
We ended up having a lot of fun though. If you haven't been there you should go its pretty fun. We got there just in time to see the penguins being fed. They turned out to be our favorite place, if only the penguin exhibit was bigger.

But for what roomt they had it was pretty great. We got to pet Stingrays and see sharks and a turtle that survived a shark attack. Watching my nephew Zack trying to pet the Stingrays was pretty humorous, the water was just deep enough that he couldn't reach them. But he did a great job of playing in the water!

Then off to the gift shop. This is where Aunt Jolene bought Kairis new favorite toy, her Octopus. It has many legs she can grab and stick in her mouth. She loves it!

Then Kelly found this:

---->
Yep Its a pad of paper MADE OUT OF POO!!! What would possess someone to make this, and why would you want to use it? It has poo on it! Then it made me think of my dear friend Amy Lou. Oh how she would love this. She always had stories of poo, gorillas eating their poo then little boys eating dog poo to imitate the gorillas eating poo. Ohh man we laughed for hours at her poo stories. So yes this is gross in a way but it brings back so many fond memories. Isn't it funny how something can trigger so many memories. Aww thank Kelly for sending me down Memory lane. Thanks Amy for all your funny stories!!
So in part we had a great time!! I love the sea life though!!

No comments: