Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

What I love most (well one of the many things I love about her) is how we get to experience SO many first with Kairi!! This is her FIRST halloween. And we have so many more to come. We decided while Kelly had a day off we would run up to the pumpkin patch and get some pumpkins and take some cute pictures with Kairi. (don't worry Jenn we still want to go with you and the boys, just wanted to make sure Kelly got to go as well)
There is this pumpkin patch out by Kellys works so skipped on over there. Kairi loves to be outside and she is so stinkin cute!! I think my favorite part is her PINK socks.. they don't even match her Orange shirt. Ehh I was going to change them but forgot.. wait till I get her leg warmers on.....



We found a pumpkin just her size... what ever will you carve in it Kairi?




I love Kelly cause he is a crazy kid at heart. This was all his idea - we had to take the mini wheel barrel just so Kairi could push it. Now watching Kelly push a wheel barrel this size, I should have got a picture of that. So yes we are starting child labor young...but she liked it Im sure its hard to tell at 2 months old!!


I love experiencing so many first with her, I can't wait until Christmas!! OIE!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute pictures Kairi is so adorable. BTW it looks like her pink sock match the writing on her shirt.

Mary said...

so cute! firsts are def fun! being a mom is great!

Jenn said...

So fun. I love that Kelly wants to do these fun things with Kairi and the wheelbarrow picture is hilarious!

Ostler said...

I love it! Could she be any cuter.....

Tiff said...

she is so stinkin' cute!!!