Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fashion Diva

Have you ever had one of those days where you didn't really think what you put on?



Kelly came home one night to find me like this:

I just got home from a wedding that was outside, it was cold, Kairi was hungry and tired and
screaming at me. I was freezing and had a skirt on. So I grabbed the first pair of pants I could find and took care of Kairi as fast as I could. Did I bother to change after that? Okay I admit I didn't, I went and got some stuff done. And when Kelly got home from work that night I think he had second thoughts about me! Judgement Free Zone!

4 comments:

Amie said...

haha funnnnnnyyyyy.. Love your style.

Robyn said...

I think you're adorable!

Anonymous said...

What was you doing wearing a skirt that short????? --your mother

Hoylelicious said...

Mom my that skirt thing is a slip.. I took off my skirt to put on pants!