Friday, October 1, 2010

My world

I have to laugh at myself right now. Well I don't get much time to blog but when I do I try to fit it all in at once, so I apologize for the massive posts! But she has become my world, my all, my joy and I wouldn't change it for the world. I work in the mornings then get to play with her the rest of the day. I try to fit so much in my day that blogging or being on the internet is the last thing on my list. I am trying to find a routine in life, but I know their isn't one and she will change it even if I do make on. One thing I am trying to work back in my life is the gym. I love the gym and thats been a hard adjustment for me is not going as often as I would like, or even at all. I get lucky if I get 1 or 2 times a week. I guess I always have running with her - until its to cold. SIGH but she is my world and I love her.


I love this picture!! I went from my Grandmas house to my Moms house one day and she had pulled her headband over her eyes and fell asleep. I guess it was to bright for her liking. She is so silly. She didn't even cry or anything when she did this.. just went to sleep.


And look what we are doing now! We are starting to grab toys!! If I place them in her hand she now holds on to them and swings them around. As I watched her play with her other toys the ones that she sits under and dangle in her face she even started to swat at them and grab those rings. She is getting so big and so smart. I am starting to also teach her sign language. When I go to feed her I show her the sign for food, or milk. I need to get ahold of those signing time DVDs and start those.

Well I also tried to add a video of Kairi Kicking like crazy but it didnt' work... BOO. She is so active and always has been. Sometimes its hard to hold her cause she is always moving. I think its cause I ran so much pregnant. She is going to be my runner for sure those legs never stop moving. I'll see if I can upload it later.. for now I'm tired and my pillow is calling my name!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

It's amazing how time consuming children can be. But it is so worth it. Love the picture with Kairi covering her eyes by the headband. LOL.

Jennifer said...

She is so adorable. Times flies, next thing you know she will be driving :)

Mary said...

i was just reading your last post about eczema-- korbin had it really bad last winter... we found auqphor (walmart) worked the best-- got rid of it and havent had it since

Hoylelicious said...

hmmm I will have to look into auqphor... thanks Mary!