Friday, October 1, 2010

2 months

I can't believe it my baby is already 2 months old!! She is getting so fun! She smiles so much, she loves the mornings that is when we are the happiest. Its hard not be happy either when you have that cute face smiling back at you!!

The dog still has the length on her but she is catching up. Mayve if she didn't have her legs all tucked in she might come close.
Stats:
Weight: 9.5
Height: 21 1/2 inches
Head: 37.5 cm

Doctor says she is going great and looks great. But with the 2 month check up comes the 2 month shot!!! dun dun dun I wont lie I cried. When they gave the shots to her the sound that came out of her mouth was TERRIBLE!! You could tell it was not a good feeling. The cry was nothing like I have ever heard it was horrible. I cried, Kelly had to hold her hands down. I was just glad he was there. Then when it was all over I got to cuddle her and make her feel better. The coos that came out of her while holding her were so sad, but she knew she was safe in Moms arms! I don't like shot I couldn't imaging what it feels like to an infant.


She was so brave though and did great, and band-aids make everything better.

I had to reward her for turning 2 months and getting shots and being the cutest thing in the world. So I gave her a pedicure - well kind of.


I did those toes all while she was awake. They by all means are not anything special, the paint is on there and that is what matters but I love them. I love her toes painted. She will be the girliest girl in town Im telling you!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

She is so adorable! And she totally looks like you in these pics! Getting shots is seriously the worst, but at least when they're little they get over it fast. I am dreading Emmy getting her 4-year-old shots - not gonna be fun AT ALL!