Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So much going on

Reviewing my camera the other day I realized I have much to blog about so here are some random updates.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!! (April 30th)

Yeah well you see we had a party for him - but he is 15 years old mind you. We all met at my sisters house, he was late to his own party. When he got there we ate banana splits he then quickly opened his presents took the money out of the cards then asked if he could spend the night at one of his friends house. I would say he was there for roughly 20 minutes TOPS! Yeah so needless to say I didn't even get a picture of him at his party. Sooo... we entertained ourselves the duration of the night - okay Jenn's kids did.

Gavin - what a cute little chunkster!



Zack - yes we were teaching him to go in and out of the doggy door. It was cold outside and he wanted to play out there. So we taught him how to go in and out. He thought it was great.

So Happy Birthday Tyler - 15 years old CRAZY

No comments: