Tuesday, May 25, 2010

30 Weeks


May 16, 2010


So far I've been feeling great.


I still work out 5-6 times a week if my time allows me.


I feel like I have put on a lot of weight which is frustrating to me.


I haven't been sick (knock on wood). The only thing I don't like to smell is steak being cooked in my house. If Kelly cooks it on the grill and then brings it inside its fine, but cooked inside and ate inside is a huge NO- NO.


She is a good kicker - but only when no one is around. Kelly has felt her many times but the moment we are around people its almost like she gets shy and stops moving and kicking. She better not be a shy little thing us Parkers are NOT SHY!!


No real cravings - I usually know what I want and don't waiver from that but don't crave certain things all the time.


I broke down and bought a pair of maternity pants - I actually like them if they would stay on my butt. They are just a very different feel than my normal pre-pregnancy pants.


I wouldn't say I enjoy being pregnant but its not as bad as I thought it would be. I still have my moments and break down, but only when no one is around. I suffer in silence. But I do love those moments with her where she kicks and squirms and wiggles inside of me, I giggle alot at her. I think I'll miss those the most.

Shopping is fun and tough at the same time. We want to buy her the world but have to resist. Girls are more fun to shop for. Kelly says we have to much pink. Ohh well I love pink and so will she.

We are very excited for her to be here but we are willing to wait for her to be good and ready so she can be heathly and strong.

6 comments:

Cam & Nat said...

I don't like being pregnant just the outcome!! I understand how you feel but you are a cute pregnant lady!!!

Wendy said...

Amen, I cant believe how fast it has gone for both of us! Whew!

Michelle said...

Being pregnant the first time was fun, but the second time? It sucked! And I have to do it again if I want more kids, which I do!

But I thought you looked great! It was so fun to see you and I can't wait to see your cute little Penelope :)

Tiff said...

you look freakin' cute!!

can't wait to see her... she's going to be adorable!!

The Caldwells said...

Hey, will you email me your address. caldwelltwo@hotmail.com
I never understood people who liked being pregnant, I just like when it's over and the weight is gone, and I have a cute little baby to cuddle :)

Tammy said...

You're right she'll love pink just like you! :) Olivia still loves pink! that's how is should be and you should have a hair bow and bracelet and shoes to match every outfit, why not!?!? :) you look super cute! i'm so excited for you! Babies are so fun!