Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Work then Play

HA HA love it! Yep thats me cutting the lawn. I wanted to help do the yard work so I did. It was sure fun. Tired to convince Kelly that we needed one of these for our yard - he ruined that fun and said our yard was to small! But think I could do the ENTIRE neighborhood in half the time! Thanks Grandpa for allowing me to cut the lawn.



We love going to Cedar City because we get to see these people (and so many others) but here is a great picture of Kelly's Mom and Grandpa John. We always go see Grandpa John and bring him KFC chicken and do some yard work for him. Here they are watching me mown th lawn - are they laughing at me?

We had a great time in Cedar - its always fun to go down there and see family. We sure miss living down there some days. It's a very different world than up here - but we are blessed to have such a wonderful family.
While we were there Danica, our sister-in-law, and Kelly's Mom threw me a baby shower. That was a lot of fun, we, or should I say SHE got spoiled? Yeah we did! For some reason I didn't even take my camera out at the shower so I'll have to see about getting the pictures from Kelly's mom and post some. We got great loot though thanks everyone for coming!! We had a great time, we played the typcial games but they are funny. Baby bingo, guess the candy bar in the diaper (still grosses me out) and the remember game. I don't think this game is very fair for the mom to be - we get pregnancy brain WE FORGET EVERYTHING. Needless to say I couldn't remember any of the baby items in the basket I think I just started to make up stuff. Ohh well. The funny moment opening presents was we got the same outfit 3 different times in 3 different sizes. So Penelope can wear it as a newborn, 0-3 months, and 3-6 months - its like a new outfit all over again. Good times, and thank you to all for being so generous to us!

It was great to see so many old friends, and the family we miss them all and don't get down to Cedar enough!

1 comment:

Bryan and Jessica said...

i heard your shower was fun! i wish i could have been there too. We were out of town. Sounds like you and Kelly are doing good!