Thursday, April 29, 2010

250,000 Tulips

I counted!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG (even though snow snow snow falls today) Can you believe it that last weekend it was HOT sunny and so beautiful outside and today we wake up to SNOW!!!! Well to get us all back in the spring spirit here is some pictures of the Beautiful Gardens out at Thanksgiving Point. Their tulip festival is one of a kind, never realized how big the gardens are! So enjoy. And Rach I threw in some of me so you can see my ever increasing belly :)


I love spring!

27 Weeks

This is one big man made waterfall!

Look Mom I can see my feet!

3 comments:

The Caldwells said...

Oh your tiny little belly!! I love it!

raising4boys said...

I love the tulips! Never made it to the Tulip festival :( I love your pregnant belly you are so cute...which is why I'm sad I haven't been blogging lately. I missed your TV appearance. How cool is that!!! I bet you were great. We were gone Saturday morning but I would have totally recorded it. Any chance there is a link on the internet? Well you ARE famous, I've seen you on TV once. But modeling sounds awesome and free prego clothes even awesomer :) You need to let me know your due date because I already told Porter we would come visit when Penelope arrives.

Tiff said...

look at your cute belly!! can't wait to see your cute little girl!!