Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mark your calendars

So something interesting happened this week. A few weeks ago my friend Wendy told me about an ad on KSL about a maternity company looking for pregnant women between 6-8 months who lived in the SLC area to model their new line of clothings, and in return you get to keep the clothes. Umm FREE CLOTHES really why not? So I had nothing to lose right.



Their website can be found here


So I sent off an email (like a week and half after the ad ws posted) didn't hear anything - nothing to disapointing. Well then one day while at Fox I thought for one of our interview segments they do on Good Day Utah Weekend Edition they could have these people on mabye talk about the photoshoot they did with the SLC people they picked or whatever. So I asked Tamara about it and gave her the contact information (okay a little biasised). Well 2 weeks later she told me she contacted them and got a response and they were going to be on the show on May 8th as part of their Mothers Day shows. SWEET I felt acomplished I helped the show. Well she also said when they responded to her email that they mentioned I had contacted them about the photoshoot. SWEET I was remembered. Well then I recieved an email from them asking me if I wanted to wear one of their shirts on the news segment and be part of their fashion show for the segment! SWEET even better, ohh and of course I said YES!!!

So mark your calendars, set your alarms, May 8th sometime between 7:30-9 a.m. on May 8th I will be on TV. It's not doing the news but its in the news!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

That. Is. Awesome!

Nisha said...

So fun, I will be DVRing that one!

Nisha said...

Dang! I just looked at the date again to set my DVR and I was thinking, um...ya mean the 28th? Darn, I missed it. I'm sure you looked great!