Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter - never to old

Your'e never to old for Easter, or coloring eggs for that matter. Kelly came home Saturday night with a egg dying kit. He was so excited because it was Star Wars! So Sunday morning we decided to dye some easter eggs (in preparation of doing it for many years to come).

All the supplies ready to go

Dying eggs.
I was really excited Kelly just likes to take pictures all at the wrong moment!

This is my sad egg - in the kit they had these Star Wars "tattoos" for your eggs. Well they didn't come with instructions on how to apply these tattos. So we tried everything we could think of. While I was trying to rub on the tattoo my own strength got the best of me and I broke the egg. Kelly said we didn't use the force when trying to apply them. My force was to strong for that little egg. But it tasted delicous

Ohh what a great basket of eggs! They turned out great, and we had a great time!

This is my favorite egg, it broke in the boiling stage and all its insides started to ooze out. Well then it cooked the insides from the outside. I couldn't let a good egg not be colored, didn't want it to feel left out - so I colored it. I think it fits it great!

Yes I had to choose green - wouldn't you!!!

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

HAPPY EASTER

5 comments:

Robyn said...

You two are so cute!

Wendy said...

Only YOU would color the special egg. LOL Fun!

The Caldwells said...

I didn't see any prego belly in the pictures...you look great for being over 6months (?) along. What is your due date?

Hoylelicious said...

July 25th is my due date - so I am 24 weeks - 6mths.

Hoylelicious said...

And thanks!
Yep "special" egg for a "special" person I guess.