Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh the joy of Spring

I love the spring time, I love the flowers blooming, oh the sweet joys of Spring. But with spring comes WEEDING!!! I don't know about anyone else but I hate those darn weeds, I swear the more you pick them the more they grow! Well today with the beautiful day it was I decided to get up early and get some yard work done. Well it just sucks you in!! I started at 8 this morning and didn't stop till after 1!!!! HOLY HELL WOMEN!!! Well you see it was Friday, garbage day, so I had to get up early so I could stalk to the garbage man so when he emptied my garbage I could hurry and fill it again and put it across the street so he could empty it again - PERFECT PLAN I KNOW!!!!! Well like I said once you start you can't stop it's ridiculous I know. But in the end I feel pretty good about myself and what I accomplished. So feel free to stop by my house and tell me what a beautiful yard I have (makes me feel good) ha ha I'm just glad Spring finally decided to come - now if only the weeds would die right along side winter my world would be a happier place. Ohh well - to the wonderful life of taking care of a yard, at least I get some accomplishment out of it!!
Ohh and Router sure is a big help when it comes to digging in the dirt - what a good helper he is!


I love him!!

Ohh and just in case some of you haven't heard, I lost my job the other day. Yeah WEEEEEE Fun huh, thats why I get to stay home on a Friday ang WEED my yard all day. I'm over the sad crying stage of it, I think it was more of the shock of actually being fired, I'm not at the bitter stage where I dislike them for firing me!! BOO yeah so it happened Wednesday and it really happens like you see in the movies (well besides the whole security guard shooing me out) I found a box, gathered all my stuff and walk down the aisle in shame. Yeah it was pretty terrible, so BOO to my work for firing me. And here a few month ago I wrote a whole blog about how I love my job - blah blah blah and then they do this to me!!!!! What a bunch a, hmm so many words came into my head, some not very nice. Lets just say what a bunch or dorks. So long!!!!! I'll update you when I find a new job, it has been nice these last 2 days getting caught up on things I have neglected for so long. But BOO THEM!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

One day I'll have a yard to take care of . . . and so sorry about your job! That totally sucks. I've been fired before from State Farm (an agent in SLC). Nothing better to boost your ego than someone firing you :)

Robyn said...

I'm sorry about your job, Deanna!! Hope you can find something else soon!

Nisha said...

Hey, the good thing about getting fired is you can get unemployment, which is almost just as much as you get paid anyway. I'll have to come check out your yard. We've been spending quite a bit of time on ours. It's definitely addicting!

Wendy said...

Technically "laid off" lady! But I think it is a hidden blessing. Look how much we have played and got done in 4 days!! And your yard does look great!!

Burnham Family said...

doing yard work is a great time to get a tan for the summer.. I have to do yard work in the backyard cause if my neighbors saw me working in my bikini in the front yard, i think they would question me. J/K