Friday, May 29, 2009

Beware of yard work

If youre not careful you could end up with one of these:

Pretty huh! No Kelly doens't beat me with a whip - but it does look like it. I was doing yardwork yesterday for about 5 hours and I have this pretty mark to show for it! It's just a little tender.

Yard work is like a endless process the only thing I like at the end is instant gratification I get from it. Makes me feel good to walk aroud my yard and know I accomplished something in just a few short hours. I wish this is how it worked when I worked out, that when I ran my legs instantly became smaller, or with every sit up I did my stomach would start getting those defined ab marks. Oh but alas I have to keep working day and day out to get the results I want with that. Why can't things be more like gardening?

8 comments:

Nisha said...

WOW! I bet sleeping wasn't very fun.

Wendy said...

You are funny! At least the pain is gone!

Jenn said...

You can come do yardwork at my house. Looks painful.

Tiff said...

OUCH!! glad to hear kellys dad is doing better and is home!!

The Caldwells said...

wow, that's amazing deanna!

raising4boys said...

Your yard does look great!! You work hard. I still don't understand how you only got sunburned right in that spot! :)

raising4boys said...

That reminds me...did you ever finish your poster for work?

Ostler said...

Instant gratification....huh that is a very Pollyanna way of looking at yard work. I love it. Great tan lines! glad to hear Kelly's dad is doing better. We bought my dad a xm radio so he could listen to endless talk radio.