Thursday, April 30, 2009

GOOOOOOOOOAL x 6

Another Real Game!! I think they are just addicting! My sister and Nephew and I went to a game featured by X96 - $9.60 tickets why would you pass that up!! We had a blast, the game and compnay was great!




Pictures of 2 of th 6 goals by REAL. See that ball in the first picture - straight shot!

I'm sorry but he is the cutest thing ever!! He was the assist of the day - corner kicks = assist for Morales.

I'm sorry but soccer players are just yummy!!!

Thanks Jnet, Jen and Tyler going with me I had so much fun and it wasn't even that cold!! I think I have a new Infatuation - SOCCER! (players)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I am sad I didnt go! nujmn uyjhhjyuhjnm. Looks like a blastin cold night! Sorry about the jibberish-Korver!

Jennifer said...

Lucky!!! Steve wants to go to a game so bad. I want to get him tickets for the playoff game. Maybe we could go together. That would be so fun!