Sunday, April 5, 2009

Top 6 things to see in Omaha

So a few weeks ago Kelly and I went to Omaha Nebraska - yeah I know so OSM huh!! Well let me give you my top 5 things to see or do in Omaha Nebraska!!
1.

See Amy!!! Yeah my best friend lives there and so if you go you have to see her. It was her birthday dinner so we went to this yummy Italian resturant!!

2.
Old Market!! They have these super Yummy places to eat, and cute shops with vintage stuff. Such a fun place, and it just so happened that we went on a day that was OSM weather!!!


3. Pedesdrian Bridge, and park by the river



4. OMAHA ZOO! They really do have a great zoo





5. Campus of Creighton - oldest Catholic chuch on site. It was actually very pretty inside and out.

6. Winter Quarters Temple
(actual picture to come, on friends Camera I forgot mine that day)
We had so much fun seeing Josh and Amy - thanks guys for letting us crash at your house and for showing us all around Omaha!!!! We love you guys and miss you like crazy!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

So fun! Next stop??? San Fran? Alaska? Here we go!!

Ostler said...

Fun, fun, fun that's all I have to say is fun!

Ben said...

I'm glad I read this post. Originally I thought there were only 4 things worth seeing in Omaha. Now I know that there are at least 6. Now I have something to do during my next work trip to Omaha!