Monday, March 30, 2009

So picked on

I love to pick on Router it's so funny!!! This is just a picture of one of the many times. While we were in Omaha we picked up this monkey at the Omaha Zoo and he loves it. It makes monkey noises when you squish it and he always comes a runnin' when he hears it. (thats how I get him to come in the house when he is outside, it works great.) I do this to all his stuffed animals; I put them in his collar and then he rolls around on the floor till he can get them out. It took him everything just to hold still to take this picture, and you can see how excited he was about it.
And people ask why I don't have kids, I would just pick on them - good times good times!!! Yes this is the kind of entertainment we have in the Hoyle household.

5 comments:

raising4boys said...

Router is so funny! Glad you thought of him and brought him a surprise home from your trip since he had to stay home.

That cracks me up that he gets so excited about his monkey. But if it works to get him back in the house, BONUS!

Tiff said...

lol!! you crack me up!!

Burnham Family said...

you would be a great mother of boys, deanna! What a good dog you have to sit still and let you take his pic!! your to funny! let me know if you got the invite to view my blog, i sent it on sunday!

The Caldwells said...

that's hilarious! You should have kids, just so we can hear stories and see pictures of what you do to them!!

Ostler said...

I agree with all the comments above. Mamma Hoyle could blog for hours on funny kiddie stories.