Thursday, March 19, 2009

FREE

Router is off house arrest
He has a hard couple of days, he has been stressed, you would to if you had your toe cut off (almost) and this creepy po po came to your house and threaten to take you away, then have the ones you love abandon you for days and being stuck in the bathroom with the only hope of survival when Wendy and Korver come over for your daily walks... you would be stressed too!!!
But we finally got home from our vacation yesterday (mine was 2 weeks... ahhhhhh, I'll post about it later when I sort through the mess in my house) and Router was so excited to be home he ran around the house like a crazy dog (not crazy as in Rabid crazy, but excited crazy- now that I think of it I think I was running around the house all crazy like) and we brought him a monkey home from the Omaha Zoo (don't judge us) and he LOVED IT!!! It makes monkey noises when you push his belly and I was laughing all last night because at random times I would hear monkey noises go off in the other room. He is so funny, I think he was feeling the FREEDOM!!!

6 comments:

raising4boys said...

Wendy and Korver were saints for giving him fresh air everyday!! Glad you were able to go on your trip anyway and find great dog sitters :)

Wendy said...

Yay I am so glad you're back! I missed you!

Hoylelicious said...

YEAH I missed you!!!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to report that he bit two more people - your nephew and your brother-in-law! --mom

Tiff said...

yay!! poor router... he's been through a lot lately...

Ostler said...

Well you can laugh or you can cry. I'm going to laugh at this adventure for a long time. I love you! Your so funny!