Friday, March 6, 2009

Stealing!!!!

I just feel like a theif but I'm not.
We bought a new car!!!!!!!
This post is like a week and a half late but that just shows what kind of week I have been having. It really was a steal of a deal so we couldn't pass it up.
We were actually looking at getting a Honda Fit (his name was max, and he was purple and oh so beautiful) but my friend Wendy had a friend who had a friend who was selling his car because he lost his job. So we went to take a look at it and really we had to say yes. It retails at dealerships for like 18,500, we bought this beauty for 14,500. YAY baby!! So we picked it up last Tuesday (2-24) and we promptly left for Cedar City for a career fair I had for work.
It drives like it's on rails (he he) and I like her. I was a little sad not to get Max I cried a little here and there but I like this car it has some power on it!!
I like to call her MiMi, Kelly likes Juliet better. So I told him when you drive the car you can call her what you want - but since I get to drive her most of the time.....
Ohh and we sold Kelly car too (the red Neon.) So really we bought a car and sold Kellys car in less than 24 hours it was amazing!! My friend Wendy again called me and told me that she knew someone that was interested in buying our car... and she was right. Sold and sold! Its fun to drive a new car. Kelly got the license plates for the car already but I told him he had to wait till I go out of town next week to put them on because I like driving around with the temporary plates on, makes me feel special! :) So I owe Wendy BIG, pedicure my treat!! Thanks Wendy!

5 comments:

Ostler said...

Sounds like Wendy found her new calling in life. Exciting about the hot new wheels! I like Mimi La Roo!

Nisha said...

That's so exciting! Congrats on the good deal. I'm glad to know Wendy is so resourceful!

Tiff said...

love love love it!! congrats!!

WINSTON AND JENN said...

Way nice car...congrats!!!

tlyon said...

Nice car. You need to come and visit when you are in Cedar. Love ya.