Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to work

Kairi is so much fun I love being home with her. I did start back at Fox yesterday. I am excited and sad to go back to work. I chose to keep Fox because it was only for a couple hours of the day and it gave me a good excuse to actually get dressed for the day and put on make up and have some adult interaction, and I LOVE FOX!!!
I got a nice welcome back - so nice when people tell you how much you have been missed! It was almost scary to go back to work, well maybe nervous. Like when you go back to school for the first time that year.. its a little nervous and scary and exciting. Walking back through the doors I was a little nervous but I jumped right back into it and it fun. Coming home is even better I get to see my baby girl - never know how much you miss them until you are away. Kelly likes it because he gets to have Daddy time with Kairi. The first day I got home you could tell he was tired. He even said it is a lot of work and was pretty tired. She is so fun, but she is a lot of work. I am glad he sees what I get to do all day - he got a little taste of my entire day. But he loves it!! We are making it all work. Most days Kelly works nights there are a few days a week that we have to find someone to watch her for those few hours. But I am excited to be back at work and everyone thinks she is stinking cute.... can you blame them?

I love this picture she loves to move that tongue!!

Mommy and Kairi. I think she is so cute I just want to squish her all the time!

Time with Daddy - watching tennis and chillin in the bed.

1 comment:

Nisha said...

Let me know if you ever get in a bind and need someone to watch her. IT will be great birth control for me :) I'll love every minute of it, but remember I'm not ready for three yet!!