Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bzzzzz

We had a fun month so far - lots to see and do!!

Kairi had her first experience at Swiss Days. I always love going to swiss days - more of the food mmmm swiss tacos AKA navajo tacos. Nothing grabbed me this year and said BUY ME BUY ME. Which I guess was a good thing!

The way to roll at Swiss days.


Then after we got home we had a BEES game that night! WOOT WOOT First one I been to this year. Ohh good ole baseball. Also made me realize how tired I get so much earlier. By the time we got home that night a little after 11 I was SOO TIRED and worn out. Man this getting out stuff is hard work. We all were tired and slept most of Sunday.


This is how I start the Bees game...

Then I wake up for some Bees Action

And every fan needs a pink foam finger!

No comments: