Wednesday, September 1, 2010

6 weeks

Aww how time flies!! 6 weeks already. It has been a long month. I feel kind of sad and bad and relieve all at the same time.

I feel relieve because I am at my 6 months and my doctor has given me the go ahead to go back to normal life. Man it hard not being able to run and vaccum and the every day stuff. So i am relieved I have survived and made it this far. I have already started running again - feels so good. And yesterday was my first day back at the gym - it was shoulder day. Aww man did it feel good. It's a lot harder to go to the gym now - so much planning and I never know what do with Kairi. But I'll fit it in when I can. We have been running every morning. It's nice cause she gets an hour nap in as well so we are both happy when we finish.
I feel bad because I was so sick during that month that I felt like I didn't get to enjoy her being such a infant. Also feel bad because you are so exhausted from being a milk dispenser that I kind of took it for granted. So I feel like I wanted the month to hurry along but now thats it gone I feel I missed something. Guess that means I have to make the most of what I have right now. Like her sleeping!!! Yes!!!! I need a few hours to myself it feels so nice!
She has been sleeping good through the night - usually in bed by 10 and she wakes up roughly around 4. Sometimes 3ish but either way I am getting sleep, she is getting sleep. Which in turns makes us all very very happy!! She has been alot of fun and alot of work all at the same time. Your world is turned up side down and its alot harder to go and do things then it was before (like the gym) but I wouldn't change it for the world!
Just a cute pic of her - looks red in the face probably just stopped crying. She did cry for 6 hours one day - I thought I was going to pull my hair out. But we survived and think we have her figured out!!!

She has so many PUMA outfits I love them!!! Now only if Under Armour would make infant stuff - I need to write a letter to them.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

She's adorable! The time just flys by! Gavin is 6 months today! How did that happen?

Ostler said...

She is so precious! Don't write the letter baby under armour would not be good on my already splurge to much on baby clothes budget!

Tiff said...

she's so cute... glad you feeling better!

Robyn said...

So cute! I know what you mean about planning stuff with kids...but they are worth it!

Tammy said...

congrats! on makeing it 6 weeks! she's very cute! can't wait to meet her next week! :)