Monday, March 22, 2010

Nosebleed

With Seats like this you have to feel like you need a tissue for your nosebleed! Hey but can you complain when you get FREE tickets?

With a little ZOOM on your camera you can see everything right up close. Who needs to be courtside! Now when I say NOSEBLEED I mean NOSEBLEED - we had ONE row behind us to the ceiling! Yeah we were high I did get a little dizzy walking up there. But my company had given us all 2 free tickets to a game of our choice. And this is the one that I got. It was a blow out game, the Jazz kicked butt - the Hornets didn't even have a chance to catch up. So it wasn't and "exciting" game but we had a good time.

And end it with this - at least we had fun!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow those really are bad tickets. I would think that company tickets would be a little better. Oh well it looks like you guys had fun.

raising4boys said...

Hey...Porter was at the game!! That was the night the Jr. Jazz gave them their free tickets. He was also enjoying the game in the nosebleed section. It was funny because when I told him he would be in the nosebleed section he asked why it was called that.

Cute pictures!!