Monday, March 15, 2010

Gavin Dalton Speakman

Here is my newest nephew - he is super sweet and so chill. Don't mind how terrible I look in these pictures. Thanks J'net :) He makes up for it though



Born March 2, 2010
4:30 a.m.
7lbs 11 oz 22 Inches long.
I'll be honest, after seeing Jen and knowing she had a C-section I did get a little freaked out that one day I'll have to go through that - hopefully not a C-section! And then the thought of that pregnancy produces a CHILD I started to hope that I would have a puppy. But then again the thought of having a puppy is creepy - but so much easier to take care of then a CHILD!! A little freaked out? Maybe a little - good thing I have time to let it all settle in - even though time is moving fast!

5 comments:

Bryan and Jessica said...

he is a handsome little guy! and he was born on the best day ever!!! i am excited for you and kelly! when is your little girl due?

Nisha said...

You are funny Ms. Hoyle. You will make a great mom!

Jenn said...

You'll be a rock star! And yes you did see me on a really bad day at a really bad time, but totally worth it in the end!

And kids are like puppys, they perfom on cue and fetch things for you!

Tiff said...

your going to be a great mom! it's a lot easier than you think! i can't wait to see your little princess... she's going to be so stinkin' cute!

ps... LOL, Jenn!! you crack me up!!

raising4boys said...

What a sweet baby!! I already know how great you both are with kids. And you are right about having time to let it settle in. Also things happy in "baby" steps ;) And you will do great!! The best part is you have each other to rely on and do the best you can.