Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Looks Greek to me!!

This is the closest I will get to Greece FOR NOW!!!
My mom and I went and had lunch at the Greek Festival last weekend. I in LOVE with Greece and I want to go there so bad I would give my boot to go!!


This is Mom and I at the Greek Festival. Love you mom!

Yep we go for the food!! Ohh man I love Greek Food, Baklava, and Spinach pies are my favorite!! Ohh man I could use some Greek food. Hmm I wonder how I can become Greek?


This is inside their church, it was so pretty!! It is so weird how similar their church was to the LDS religion; they are just missing the priesthood and the Book of Mormom.
I'm still a fan of Greece though and boy would I give my right nut to go! The Greek festival will have to do for now - I guess

3 comments:

Amy said...

mmmm....delicious Greek food! Don't worry, you'll get to go to Greece some day. And I hope I'm there with you!

Jenn said...

I say just buy the tickets for you and Kelly. Then he has to go, Tickets are non refundable. Okay that wouldn't be too nice. But glad you had fun at the fesitval.

Nicole said...

You mean Kelly's right nut. Cause I honestly hope you do not have one. although it could make this weekend a little more interesting.