Thursday, September 25, 2008

MOVED

No we are not moving, nor have we moved, or thinking about moving. We love our house, we love our neighbors, we love where are in life right now. Well I guess Kelly didn't he is the one that is moving - BUT JUST STORES!!!! When we moved up here he came from the Sports Authority in Cedar City to the Orem store, but then they moved him to the South Jordan store out by the District and opened the BRAND NEW store from the ground up, then the Orem store started to fall apart and they moved him back there to fix the store and get it back to par there. Well I guess they thought he did such a great job at the SoJo store that they just moved him to the store in Sandy. They moved the Sandy store from next to South Towne mall, next to Old Navy to across the State Street where the old Wal-Mart used to be. (Did we get all that??? geez that was confusing) So i went to see the new store yesterday and I felt like it was his first day of school or something, you know how you take pictures of your kids (not that I have kids, but I did it when I was little) on their first day of school. So this is Kelly at his first day of work at the NEW store.



Like the two naked mannequins’ in the background? I like how Kelly's hand "frame" is over the female naked girl....like he is saying welcome to my store.... should I be concerned?

It's not much now with only signs and stuff but they start to get the merchandise on Friday and then he has 3 weeks till the GRAND OPENING!!!! That is one less week than when he opened the South Jordan store. So it looks like long days, long nights for Kelly which in turns mean that I am a widow for the next 3 weeks. So any of you that want to do anything I am open to filling my void with postive uplifting activities!!
I'm proud of Kelly for what he has accomplished and that they want and need him at so many stores. He is a hard worker and the company realizes that (since he moves around so much) So Way to go Kelly I'm proud of you!

4 comments:

raising4boys said...

That WAS a little confusing. WAY TO GO KELLY!! Love the first day of "school" pictures. That's great he is such a hard worker. Hope you both survive the next 3 weeks. (we should scrapbook)

Tiff said...

that rocks! go kelly! oh, and yes be concerned about the unknown female in the store... lol!! she get dressed and undressed a lot!! :)

Amy said...

Kelly is a Sports Authority Authority on Sports.

speakdaddy said...

I dont' know how I missed this post. Yeah for Kelly!