Monday, September 29, 2008

So I was tagged by my BFF Amy - not sure what this means, what if I decided to never read her blog again and I never knew I got tagged? Will I be brought in and questioned by blogging police, or placed on blogging time out? Well I just couldn't take those chances so here it goes:

Instruction: Answer the questions with one word or a little more, and then tag three friends. This is going to be fun!
1. Where is your cellphone? on my desk
2. Your significant other? Kelly
3. Your hair? shoulders
4. Your mother? Lana
5. Your Father? Delbert
6. Your favorite thing?
7. Your dream last night? WEIRD - swimming with Michael Phelps? I don't swim
8. Your favorite drink? H2O
9. Your dream goal? Work for TV station
10. The room you’re in? big open space at work (front desk)
11. Your hobby? Running
12. Your fear? falling
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Greece
14. What you’re not good at? convicing Kelly we should be in Greece in 6 years
15. Muffins? chocolate covered raisens
16. One of your wishlist item? plane ticket
17. Where you grew up? Ghetto land AKA west valley City
18. Last thing you did? answered my phone
19. What are you wearing? Dress
20. Favorite gadget? pickle fork
21. Your pets? one, dog
22. Your computer? not mine
23.Your mood? vibrant
24. Missing someone? yeah sniff sniff don't talk about it
25. Your car? Dodge Neon
26. Something you’re not wearing? Pants
27. Favorite store? H&M, Express
28. Like someone? Of course
29. Favorite color? PINK PINK PINK PINK
30. When was the last time you laughed? This morning at dirty old man jokes
31.When was the last time you cried? Awhile ago

I tag..... Lexi, Jen and Andrea

2 comments:

raising4boys said...

You are more afraid of falling than spiders?! Tags are fun...I like what you said about blogging time out. I think I should go there for how many posts I have done this week.

Randy says come on over for brinner sometime--every Thursday at our place.

Hoylelicious said...

What happens every Thursday? Whats brinner????

LOL Yeah I guess I am more afraid of spiders than falling - but falling for some reason was the first thing that came to my head. but your right Spiders are the worst - don't tell Porter that he might be at my house with a handful of them!